209 ORGANIC SYSTEMIC PEST CONTROL
Benefits of using our Organic Systemic Pesticide
- Protects your plant from roots to whole plant
- Can be use up to Harvest (0-Day REI)
- Can be used for organic production, & is EPA Exempt FIFRA 25(b)
- Safe around children & pets when used as directed
How our Preventative Pesticide works
- Insects destroy plant cells by sucking out their fluids or chewing up the cell walls. 209’s unique formula works by allowing the plant to uptake a small amount of rosemeric acid from the rosemary plant. As the plant distributes the rosemeric acid throughout its cell walls, a barrier is soon constructed that is harmless to the plant. When an insect starts to suck or chew on the plant it comes in contact with the rosemeric acid and causes the insect to stop eating and move on.
- 209 is made up of 100% pure botanical extracts that are highly water soluble.We process raw certified organic botanicals and herbs in-house, ensuring oils and terpenes have a consistent potency across all of our products. The botanical extracts are all food grade GRAS (generally recognized as safe) materials, that are fully biodegradable, and not toxic to animals. It is exempt from EPA registration under minimum risk pesticide exempted under FIFRA section 25(b). It can be used on a wide variety of plants, fruits, and vegetables.
Pests our Systemic Pesticide repels & kills
- 209 repels and kills spider mites, broad mites, russet mites, root aphids, gnat larvae, fungus gnats, white flies, cabbage maggots, and most boring insects.
Where to use SNS’s Systemic Pesticide
- Home & Gardens
- Mix 209 with PC & DC
How to mix our Systemic Pesticide for use
- Soil Drench: Shake well before mixing. Mix ¼ oz. per gallon of water. Thoroughly drench affected and surrounding areas.
- Foliar Spray: Mix 1oz. per gallon of water. Spray foliage to the point of runoff.
- Row Crops: Mix 2-6 quarts per acre. Feed solution onto the root area every time you water until infestation reduces.