203 ROOT DRENCH PESTICIDE
Benefits of using our Root Drench Pesticide
- Dehydrates & kills pests and attacks fungus & algae
- Can be used up to harvest (0-Day REI)
- EPA Exempt Fifra 25 (b)
- Safe around children & pets when used as directed
How our Root Drench Pesticide works
- High moisture levels in soils and around pots encourage the development of fungus gnats, shore flies and other pests. When this occurs, plants will be stunted with reduced growth and leaf drop. 203 has active ingredients that cause pests to dehydrate and die while also, attacking fungus and algae, reducing the food source for pests.
- 203 is made up of 100% pure rosemary & clove botanical extracts highly water soluble. We process raw certified organic botanicals and herbs in-house, ensuring oils and terpenes have a consistent potency across all of our products. The botanical extracts are all food grade GRAS (generally recognized as safe when used as directed) materials, that are fully biodegradable, and not toxic to animals. It is exempt from EPA registration under minimum risk pesticide exempted under FIFRA section 25(b). It can be used on a wide variety of plants, fruits, and vegetables.
Pests our Root pesticides repels & kills
- 203 repels and kills Root Aphids, Fungus Gnat, White Flies, Gnat Larvae, Thrips & more.
Where to Use SNS’s Root Drench Insecticide
- Home & Gardens
- Do not mix 203 with other products
How to Mix our Root Drench Concentrate for use
- Root Drench: Shake well before mixing. Mix 2-4 oz. per gallon of water. Thoroughly drench affected and surrounding area.
- Foliar Spray: Mix 2-6 oz. per gallon of water. Spray foliage to the point of runoff.
Hydro Tray: Pour solution over roots & drain into the system. Flush system after use.
- Bucket Drench:Soak root system in 5-gallon bucket for 5-10 minutes. Rinse, return to system.