How It Works
• Our combination of primary nutrients , natural extracts and pH buffers keep nutrients fully water soluble and available to plants.
• Ideal for all hydroponic applications and as a nutrient supplement for potted plants.
Use Perfect Mix™ Bloom on all stages of vegetative growth
- Cuttings & Seedlings
- General Purpose – Mild Vegetative
- Aggressive Vegetative Growth
- Transition to Bloom
- Blooming & Ripening
Directions for use:
MIXING AND HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS
COMPATIBILITY: Perfect Mix™ Bloom formula may be applied separately or in conjunction with most pesticides and with other fertilizers. The addition of wetting agents often enhances nutrient uptake. DO NOT use with basic metal sulfates, strongly alkaline materials (such as hydrated lime and lime sulfur), or spray oils. A compatibility test is recommended. Tank mixtures with copper-based products can be phytotoxic due to increased solubility of copper. Before general applications, apply the spray solution to a small test area of the foliage to determine any undesirable phytotoxic effects.
For best results:
• Use a conductivity or ppm meter to monitor water quality and control nutrient strength. Drain, discard and replace nutrient every week or two to prevent nutrient imbalance.
• Maintain nutrient pH between 5.5 and 6.5. Adjustment may be necessary since water quality and pH vary both regionally and seasonally.
• Refer to the Basic Applications Table for mixing recommendations. Please measure accurately. Reduce nutrient strength if plants show signs of stress, or if growing in very bright, hot or dry environments.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE MIXING. Always add Perfect Mix™ BLOOM formula to fresh water first and stir well, then add other nutrients or pesticides. Never combine Perfect Mix™ BLOOM with other nutrients or pesticides in undiluted form; doing so may cause nutrient lockout making some minerals unavailable during budding and flowering cycle. Do Not Spray Under Direct Sunlight or Grow Lamps.
This product should be used as part of a complete nutrient program
This product is concentrated to the limit of solubility. Protect from freezing and direct sunlight. If crystallization occurs, mix entire contents with an equal amount of hot water and double the amount used.
- Total Nitrogen(N)1%
- Ammoniacal Nitrogen(N)0.1%
- Nitrate Nitrogen(N)0.3%
- Urea Nitrogen(N)0.7%
- Available Phosphate (P2O5)3%
- Soluble Potash (K2O)5%
- Iron (Fe).02%
- Manganese (Mn).2%
- Zinc (Zn).15%
0.02% Chelated Iron (Fe)
0.01% Chelated Managnese (Mn)
0.02% Chelated Zinc (Z)
Derived from Alfalfa Extract, Monoammonium Phosphate, Potassium Nitrate, Urea, Monopotassium Phosphate , Potassium Sulfate and Boric Acid, Iron EDTA, Manganese EDTA, and Zinc EDTA.