DC DISEASE & NATURAL FUNGAL CONTROL RTU
Benefits of using our Organic Disease & Fungal Control
- Organic solution to your disease and fungal concerns
- Can be used up to harvest (0-Day REI)
- Safe around children & pets when used as directed
- Can be used in organic production, EPA Exempt Fifra 25 (b)
How our Organic Disease & Fungicide spray for plants
- DC provides a barrier and protective preservative shield for plants to heal and protect them against damaging microbes. The barrier is harmless to the plant but distasteful and toxic to molds, mildew, fungus and bacteria. DC smothers the microbial cell wall in preservatives and inhibitors that prevent fungus, bacteria, & molds from decomposing the plant cell wall. Plants are constantly exposed to the elements. Rainfall, irrigation and sunlight all play a part in diseases and how to control them. DC penetrates the microbial cell wall and builds a protected coating against the elements thus keeping the active ingredients available longer to use against the microbes. Natural preservatives are used to stop decomposition of the plant cell wall thus adding an active natural healing action to the plant not just a controlling action against microbes.
- DC is made up of 100% pure botanical extracts highly water soluble. We process raw certified organic botanicals and herbs in-house, ensuring oils and terpenes have a consistent potency across all of our products. The botanical extracts are all food grade GRAS (generally recognized as safe) materials, that are fully biodegradable, and not toxic to animals. It is exempt from EPA registration under minimum risk pesticide exempted under FIFRA section 25(b). It can be used on a wide variety of plants, fruits, and vegetables.
Types of disease our Organic Fungicide gets rid of
- DC kills Black mold, Leaf Rust, Mildew, Bacterial Blast & more.
Where to use our Organic Disease & Fungicide spray
- Home & Gardens
- Mix DC with PC and 209
How to use our Organic Disease & Fungal Control concentrate
- Foliar Spray: Spray all plant parts (leaves, stems, stalk, crowns, & other). Spraying lightly on top of the soil may be helpful in reducing unwanted yeast & molds.