PERFECT MIX BLOOM NUTRIENTS
Benefits of using our 3-Part Fertilizer System
- Blended with our in-house distilled Alfalfa Extracts
- Stimulates bloom phase of flower, bud, or fruit.
- Helps sustain a healthy plants and vigor
- Safe around children & pets when used as directed
How our 3-Part Nutrient System works
- This 3-part Nutrient System (Grow, Micro, & Bloom) are a combination of primary blooming nutrients (NPK), blended with our in-house distilled alfalfa extracts that help stimulate growth for higher yields at lower cost. Grow Nutrient Formula promotes vegetative and structural growth, along with strong roots. Micro nutrient formula adds trace elements such as calcium, magnesium & iron and helps sustain a plant’s health and vigor. Organic Bloom Nutrients Formula stimulates the bloom phase of flowers, buds or fruit.
- Bloom nutrient formula is made up of natural botanical extracts highly water soluble. We process raw certified organic botanicals and herbs in-house, ensuring oils and terpenes have a consistent potency across all of our products. The botanical extracts are all food grade GRAS (generally recognized as safe) materials, that are fully biodegradable, and not toxic to animals. It can be used on a wide variety of plants, fruits, and vegetables.
Where to use our Bloom Fertilizers
- Home & Gardens
- Mix Grow with Micro, Bloom 604A, 604B, 209
- Micro formula may be applied separately or in conjunction with most pesticides and with other fertilizers. The addition of wetting agents often enhances nutrient uptake. DO NOT use with basic metal sulfates, strongly alkaline materials (such as hydrated lime and lime sulfur), or spray oils. A compatibility test is recommended. Tank mixtures with copper-based products can be phytotoxic due to increased solubility of copper. Before general applications, apply the spray solution to a small test area of the foliage to determine any undesirable phytotoxic effects
How to mix our Fertilizers
- Soil & Coco–Mix .25 oz. per gallon of water. Pour solution on soil and drench surround areas.
- Hydroponics–Mix .25oz per gallon of water. Pour solution over roots & drain into the system. Flush system after use.
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE MIXING. Always add Grow Nutrient formula to fresh water first and stir well, then add other nutrients or pesticides. Never combine Grow Nutrient with other nutrients or pesticides in undiluted form; doing so may cause nutrient lockout making some minerals unavailable during the budding and flowering cycle. Do Not Spray Under Direct Sunlight or Grow Lamps. This product should be used as part of a complete nutrient program. This product is concentrated to the limit of solubility. Protect from freezing and direct sunlight. If crystallization occurs, mix entire contents with an equal amount of hot water and double the amount used.