HYDROBIOTICS LINE CLEANER – ORGANIC LINE CLEANER
Benefits of using our Organic Line Cleaner
- Reduces organic deposits, films & dirt
- Can boost nutrient uptake
- Can be used up to harvest (0-Day REI)
- Safe around children & pets when used as directed
- Can be used for organic production
How It Works
- Use Hydrobiotics to reduce organic deposits, films & dirt from limiting performance of sprinkler systems, nozzles, drip lines, drip emitters, tank lines and reservoirs.
Types of Irrigation
- Hydrobiotics can be used in Drip Emitters, Sprinklers, Reservoirs, Tank Lines and more.
Where to Use
- Home & Gardens
- Hydrobiotics can be mixed, please call us for more information
- Greenhouse/Drip Irrigation: Add 1 oz. per 50 feet of drip or sprinkler line. May be added through fertilizer ports or reservoirs.
- Crop Watering-Tanks/Reservoirs: Mix 1oz. per gallon of water. Spray foliage to the point of runoff.
- Row Crops: Add 1 oz. per gallon of water. Allow to mix well prior to irrigating. Repeat application every 7-10 days.
- Crop Watering-Sprinklers: Add 2-6 quarts per acre of irrigation system. Add product at the end of the irrigation cycle. Repeat application every 7 to 10 days or until irrigation system performance is at peak.