How It Works
SNS Weed Rot™ works by removing the waxy layer and penetrates deep into the roots to stop the plant from taking in amino acids and nutrients.
Benefits of WeedRot™ Include:
- Naturally Systemic
- Works in 3 hours
- Continues to work up to 4 days
- No soil harm
- Starts to break down in 5-10 days
- EPA Exempt Title 25B
- Safe around Children and Pets
- Patent Pending
Directions for Mix:
Start with 24 oz. of concentrate and add 104 oz. of water to make 1 gallon of Ready To Use. More or less of the concentrate can be mixed based on weed size and weed type.
Directions for Use:
- Shake Well Before Using.
- Spray directly on leaves and stems, saturating the entire plant.
- Spraying may be done 8 hours prior to rain or irrigation. You will notice weeds browning in 1 to 2 days of application and complete kill in 5 to 10 days depending on temperature. WeedRot™ should not harm higher order plants like trees, shrubs and vines when slight over spray contacts them, however some discoloration may be noticed.
- If possible avoid irrigation for 24hrs.
- Results may take longer with overcast or wet conditions.
- Best if used with backpack sprayer with flat fan nozzle. Use a finer mist for better coverage.
- Apply when plants are cooled down (early morning or late in evening is best).
- For best results use water that is around 7pH and a TDS of less than 250.
- In some cases you made need to use a conditioner for your water.
- Citric Acid — 10.00%
Organic Certified Derived from Fermentation
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate — 4.00%
Derived naturally from Palm Kernel Oil
- Other Ingredients — 86.00%
Not Certified for Organic Crop Production