PC ORGANIC INSECTICIDE
Benefits of using our Organic Pest Control
- Kills insects, their larvae & their eggs to end life cycle
- Safe up to day of harvest when used as directed
- Safe around children & pets when used as directed
- Can be used for organic production
How our Organic Pest Control works
- PC’s natural anionic surfactant and detergent properties disrupt the insect cell structure and respiratory membranes causing the insect to dehydrate, suffocate and die. Control of the insect is due to a natural barrier that causes surface tension changes (feels unpleasant when they walk on it) for up to 3-7 days then naturally breaks down.PC kills the larvae and eggs and stops the life cycle by coating the eggs with an oily shield that blocks respiration to the egg; therefore no hatching will occur, they will just dry out.
- PC is made up of 100% pure peppermint botanical extracts highly water soluble. We process raw certified organic botanicals and herbs in-house, ensuring oils and terpenes have a consistent potency across all of our products. The botanical extracts are all food grade GRAS (generally recognized as safe when used as directed) materials, that are fully biodegradable, and not toxic to animals. It is exempt from EPA registration under minimum risk all natural pesticide exempted under FIFRA section 25(b). It can be used on a wide variety of plants, fruits, and vegetables.
Types of pests our Organic Pesticide can kill
- PC kills and ends the life cycle of Aphids, Ants, Earwigs, Thrips, Spider Mites, Eggs, Larvae & more.
Where to use our Organic Pest Control Spray
- Home & Gardens
- Mix PC with SNS-209, SNS-217C, SNS-DC
How to mix our Organically made Pest Control Concentrate
- Mixing PC: Shake well before mixing. Mix 6-14 oz. of pesticide concentrate per gallon of water.
- Foliar Spray: Make sure to spray under the leaves and in corners where spiders and other insects hide and lay their eggs.
- Row Crops: Mix 2-4 quart per acre. Feed solution onto the root area every time you water until infestation reduces.