How it works:
It’s all in there! SNS 604A & B is a concentrated blend of plant and marine extracts. SNS 604A & B is a one part nutrient additive to be used throughout the plants growing and flowering cycle. SNS 604A & B contain the natural building blocks of life and are used in addition to your regular fertilizer program. SNS 604A & B enhance mineral nutrient uptake and transport in your plants. The SNS 604 technology facilitates the conversion and biosynthesis of complex secondary aromatic compounds plus enhances metabolic growth, promotes root and flower development, encourages fruit swelling, and facilitates essential oil production. 604A & B will also encourage beneficial microbial activity in the root zone. With SNS 604A & B your plants with increase in flavor, yield and color!
SNS 604A™ Vegetation Organic Growth Supplement blended from pure plant extracts.
SNS 604A™ is concentrated, 100% natural, completely water soluble and safe for everyday use.
SNS 604A™ is used in addition to your regular fertilizer program.
Directions For Use:
HYDROPONICS: Add 1 TBSP (1/2 oz) of concentrate per 1 gallon
Add nutrient solution with each reservoir change. Use through the vegetation growth cycle.
SOIL and COCO: Add 1 TBSP(1/2 oz) of concentrate per 1 gallon
Mix well and apply to root area daily during vegetation cycle.
FOLIAR: Add 1/2 TBSP (1/4 oz) of concentrate per 1 gallon
Mix well and spray leaves every 3 to 5 days during vegetation cycle.
Do Not Spray in direct Sunlight or Grow Lamps
- Using ½ of the recommended amount of dosage when growing in porous soils
- Adding a surfactant when using SNS 604A or B as a foliar spray
- Keeping pH at 6.8 when using in a hydroponics system
- Mixing SNS 604A or B in warm water 60 to 75 degrees F reduced mixing time
- Dipping a clone into a dilution of SNS 604A improved rooting speed
- Starting seeds with a dilution SNS 604A improved sprouting speed
Pints, Quarts and Gallons
- Plant Oils and Plant Extracts4.05%
- Kelp (Ascophyllum Nodosum)0.71%
- Humic Acid0.11%
- Water Balance to:100%