Environmentally Safe Probiotic Inoculant Drip Line Cleaner
SNS-Hydrobiotics™ is an environmentally safe probiotic inoculant containing powerful microbes for maintaining drip lines & watering systems as an aid to help reduce system fouling.
- Overall water quality improvement
- Aids in making the plant water more active, may reduce unwanted bio-loads
- Helps sterile and over taxed water systems by adding bio-diverse organisms
- Helps reduce COD and BOD caused by high nutrient levels (TDS) in soil systems
- Helps oxidize ammonia (NH3) that may build-up during high nutrient/fertilizing dosing
- May reduce fertilizing cost by increasing bio-availability of the watering system
- Will help reduce bad odors in watering systems
- Can keep you watering systems cleaner by reducing food materials other organisms use
- Helps reduce bottom sedimentations
- Reduces turbidity of the water system
Directions for use:
Tank Reservoirs: Add 5 mL (1/5 oz.) of HydroBiotics™ per gallon (3.79 L) of water every two weeks
Overhead Sprinkler Lines: Add 5 mL (1/5 oz.) of HydroBiotics™ per gallon (3.79 L) of water every two weeks
Drip Lines: Add 2.5 mL (1/10 oz.) of HydroBiotics™ per gallon (3.79 L) of water every two weeks.
SNS Hydrobiotics AG is available in bulk sizes up to 250 gallon tote.
At an average of $25 per 1000 gallons of treatment this natural probiotic solution for clean watering system can’t be beat.
SNS-Hydrobiotics™ may be applied with other fertilizers, fungicides and other pesticides but please perform a jar test for compatibility.